The Republic of Socientiae is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its vat-grown people, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 281 million Viatorems enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.2%.
The strong Socientiaean economy, worth 16.8 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 59,757 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Agricultural employees work for peanuts, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, and computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socientiae's national animal is the Octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The Majestic Twelve of Haor Chall.
- : Socientiae's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Trillius.
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The Independent State of Sea Ghost.
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The Empire of Orven.
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Marijuana Haven.
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The Republic of VarDrade.
- : Socientiae was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Plangainer.
- : Following new legislation in Socientiae, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Following new legislation in Socientiae, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Alunya, Pallaith, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Niradans, Omnistria, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Uganda Knuckles UK, Spartoptia, Sundred, Dreadton, Sunto, Corfad, Papika, Dar es Saalam, The Black Cathedral, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Steraz, THX1138, Kasazzastan, Koda-Land, Newpromisedland, Black Templares, North Bratislava, Yaorozu, United Draconia, Gladio II, Yummy Blubber, Vincone Cae, Lunalux, Napnomadia, Shin-Hachioji, Federation Terra Australis, Malta Comino Gozo, Ofemerica, Asgardira, Lunallian, Maovale, Votak Matim, National Goats, Mzeusia, Ninjak30, Tappan Hills, Q w e r t y, Ozstan, and 61 others.Shadowrik, Suicidistan, Cloydicia, New Pruessen, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Ostrolia, Ainsworth, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, Solmetria, Kwaj, Acrabinnia, New Bremerton, Ice and Tinian, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, Buckerino, Maott, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Agrauron, Joodey, Frances Francis the First of France, General COE, Wineclaw, Victoriaans Nederlands, Jasminlandia, Ethnon, Sheldanada, Death By Astonishment, Torakuen, Unsophisticate, Abject Ludicrosity, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Ara Antrizuls, Sanjurika, Kirostan, Balimut, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Racoda, IsiMUd, Shibutani, The Iron Lions, Saturns Edge, Fortnite Eco, SillyString, Peldorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, VarDrade, Marijuana Haven, Orven, Sea Ghost, Trillius, and Haor Chall.