The Circus of the Dead of Sister Location is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Circus Baby with an iron fist, and notable for its lack of airports, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 7.406 billion Animatronics are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sister Location. The average income tax rate is 40.8%.
The powerhouse Animatronic economy, worth 496 trillion Faz Tokens a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 67,038 Faz Tokens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government is pouring funds into the nation's welfare system, families are only permitted to have one child, genetic researchers have been expelled, and the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sister Location's national animal is the Ennard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Revenge.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sister Location was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Sister Location agreed to construct embassies between FNAF and Regionless.
- : Sister Location updated the World Factbook entry in FNAF.
- : Sister Location resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sister Location agreed to construct embassies between FNAF and Federation Argenmenia.
- : The Toxic air filled land of FNAFia granted Border Control authority to Sister Location as Circus of the Dead in FNAF.
- : The Toxic air filled land of FNAFia renamed the office held by Sister Location from "Circus Down Below" to "Circus of the Dead" in FNAF.
- : Sister Location's influence in FNAF rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Sister Location endorsed The Toxic air filled land of FNAFia.
- : Sister Location was admitted to the World Assembly.