The Empire of Sieg toge is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.313 billion Sieg togeans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 19.5%.
The very strong Sieg togean economy, worth 289 trillion Neins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 54,427 Neins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, Sieg togean police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, and elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force. Sieg toge's national animal is the Nein, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sieg toge relocated from The Glorious Nations of Iwaku to Balder.
- : Sieg toge relocated from Balder to The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Sieg toge was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Sieg toge's influence in Balder rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sieg toge was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Sieg toge's influence in Balder rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sieg toge's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Sieg toge's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sieg toge's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sieg toge's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".