The Federation of Sibestro is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.171 billion Sibestroans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Virvedri. The average income tax rate is 19.8%.
The thriving Sibestroan economy, worth 105 trillion sisbroes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 90,124 sisbroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-sisbro charge on their phone bill, and children as young as eight can be found working in factories. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sibestro's national animal is the golden capybara.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sibestro's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sibestro's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sibestro's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sibestro altered its national flag.
- : Sibestro was refounded in Osiris.
- : Sibestro ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Sibestro was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of Santa Dystopia.
- : Sibestro was endorsed by The Federation of Romanoddle Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Sibestro, children as young as eight can be found working in factories.
- : Sibestro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.