|Faith||Cult Of The Cat|
The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lord Gizmo with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 13.138 billion Servants are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gizmo City. The average income tax rate is 4.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Servant economy, worth a remarkable 2,415 trillion Cat Treats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 183,882 Cat Treats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, and actors are arrested and interrogated if they play terrorists on TV. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Servants of Gizmo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of The Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, actors are arrested and interrogated if they play terrorists on TV.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it.
- : Servants of Gizmo endorsed The Empire of Eternal Progress.
- : Servants of Gizmo was endorsed by The Empire of Eternal Progress.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, nothing gets the party jumping like Lord Gizmo specifying how high.
- : Servants of Gizmo endorsed The Democratic Republic of Sokala.
- : Servants of Gizmo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Servants of Gizmo was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Sokala.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, La xinga, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Ridann, Joundia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Talitoa, Imperial Akatsuki, A Slanted Black Stripe, Plazland, The Death Syndicate, Libertanny, Narinoland, Wiranath, Mundiferrum, ReeK, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Drunken Seal Islands, Kublam, Bakaworld, Matdor, United China Nation, Headpat Central, New Birblands, Adolanta, CopyCato, Squid Ruinosa, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, British Calradia, Kaigi, Euricanis, Lanagon, Roliganistan, Axdel, Trimmania, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Propwash, Bullpups, Someseni, Lyontisia, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Enlil, Dragonia, Goodnamesarerare, Dark Edgyness, Kangarawa, and 81 others.Socialist Holy American Empire, Slys Paws, Grossvietnam, Elejamie, Unger under over, Osterreich und Ungarn, Adavan, Eagas, Sen Jast, Bai Lung, Wanabe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Taurora, Wizardonia, Chubaka, Chols Worithopia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Tawuse, Kampf Empire, Kyrloth, The Militarius Imperium, Am Echad, Under Sea Desert, Abadong, Iodinia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Liberstankonia, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Schrebia, Ripsylvania, Distro-Spartica, Blobbo, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Jakubonia, Yossito II, Puelo, Raunch, Mays Austrian Nation, Khadah, 3 14159265358979323846264, Dreamersistan, Belora Gyles, Didusland, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Merlovich, Bynzich, Hexyia, Tseriesiscoming, Seri Tai Republic, Sovietsoyuz, TM-Jesselton, Chria Deau, North Insomnia, A mean old man, Centrical Union, Pastellene, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Survivoristan, Chriona, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Coruh, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Sokala, and Eternal Progress.