|Leader||President William Lore|
The Commonwealth of Seprum is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President William Lore with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 1.533 billion Seprumians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seprum City. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seprumian economy, worth 201 trillion pesos a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 131,669 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Intelligence agencies frequently invite passers-by into their secret vaults for tea and biscuits, military service is compulsory, city-dwellers are forcibly moved to farming communes in the countryside, and unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seprum's national animal is the swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seprum was endorsed by The Borderlands of Illuminix.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, city-dwellers are forcibly moved to farming communes in the countryside.
- : Seprum was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, military service is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, intelligence agencies frequently invite passers-by into their secret vaults for tea and biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets.
- : Seprum endorsed The Borderlands of Illuminix.
- : Seprum endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of United Kingdom of Punjab.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, billion-peso sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Doctors Orvos, BBoss, The Earths people, My Nation, Sulivannia, Grand Abaco, Provence Town, Obets, Laidir, Petrosiania, Parenlord, Allinburg, Kitsunistan, Linkers Sha, Songateri, Emaha, YourOnlyOne, Zuuri, Europan Union, Moka Pamplemousses, Nohol, Ascoobis, Narvatus, Shaizan, Joergen, RayeStan, MexUsCan, Archargentina, Tan Talaba, Naralovian, Empire of Serikai, Mally Piznoopia, Snowlun, Amorosa-Coonarra Coasts, The Free City of Night City, The Federation of The Clone Trooper Amry, Underwater Sovereignties, Chinese USSR, Ishankh, Moaab, Valquia, Terraustralasia, Dongerland, Acceel, Sparsdan, Kingdom of beorsthige, Russian Federation198RU, UDNS, The French Lesser Antilles, Acyria, and 5 others.Lungalandia, Phoenexium, United mess of the jungle, Volaire, and LasPinas.