The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical population of 8.08 billion Sen Jastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 25.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth a remarkable 1,137 trillion jasts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 140,780 jasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence, the law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it, and hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sen Jast was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Republic of TheHurricane.
- : Sen Jast voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Kangarawa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, The Death Syndicate, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Fellon, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, A mean old man, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Ripsylvania, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, Dravida India, FreedomIand, Debluu, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Under Upper Antartica, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Euricanis, West Nagato, Konneticut, Pledonia, Spiruvania, From New World, 3 14159265358979323846264, Wakeopolis, Enlil, Veterans Association, Preat, Formaro, Aquyia, Layngderfleethe, and 46 others.Aivintis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, British Calradia, Canadian Technocrats, Adolanta, Modra, Sansangra, Isahaak, Albrook, Republic of Restaks, Arcadiam, Vaskeden, Romanoddle Republic, East Deslang, Land of Corporations, Perah, Ribanzi, Agave, Evrigenis, Blobon, Rikos Isles, Mardom, North Atlantis, ReReReRepublic, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Nevertopia, Bogliqia, Tassirion, The Marlands, Pizzapizzalandia, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Coule Presko, Nociav, Frankinstan, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Sandboxford, Kaldrbuth, Isole Ionie, Shauvania, Blobbo, Roissyland, Kavanos, New Chili, Arknasi, and TheHurricane.