The Kingdom of Seims is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 315 million Seimses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Mia. The average income tax rate is 38.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Seimsish economy, worth 24.4 trillion Guldens a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,464 Guldens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The subway is dead quiet in early afternoons, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, treason is relative, and edutainment video games are taking Seims's students to the next level. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seims's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seims was endorsed by The Armed Federation of Zarulia.
- : Seims was endorsed by The Federation of New Stracjyen.
- : Seims was endorsed by The Federation of The States of Texas and Arkansas.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, edutainment video games are taking Seims's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, treason is relative.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Seims was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, there's a bright dawn ahead for Seims.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, endangered species face obesity instead of extinction.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Saint Pallas, Walfo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, NorthPortugal, Nuweland, Prussian-Union, Super Happy Land, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Invernessia, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Kalifer and Baska, The Seven Provinces, The British Royalist Union, Enway, Othenhiem, Quentenia, Falvaard, Greater Albaina, Shaor, Purgatio, Rivierenland, Northern German Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, Castelblancia, Irminsulia, Mons Graupius, Azitupia, Maritzal, Nardin, Thracia Republic, Ostermarch, Wessex and Cornwall, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Yoannes, Wombelland, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Puerto Thelosia, Destyntine, Armbruster, and 33 others.Velosia, Apabeossie, Romana Imperium de Italia, Dark Matter, Meropis, Terdiatlans, Evergreen Keys, Leranditale, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, South St Maarten, Grodisze, The Mongol Plain, Ukallingrad, Lieges, Drew Durrnil, Martelon, Crestphalia, Galway-Dublin, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Mallesia, Savinecross, Dizgovzy, Chronus, The New Mexican Confederation, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, Vostokian Union, New Hevania, The States of Texas and Arkansas, New Stracjyen, and Zarulia.