The Parliamentary Republic of Scravovia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Nick Dixon with a fair hand, and notable for its digital currency, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.299 billion Scravovians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dynabalk. The average income tax rate is 71.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Scravovian economy, worth 346 trillion Scraviks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 150,634 Scraviks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Torture is illegal, environmental legislation occurs cyclically, the price of freedom is about half a million Scraviks, and teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scravovia's national animal is the Scravovian Crocodile, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Antitheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, the price of freedom is about half a million Scraviks.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, Scravovians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Scravovia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in Europe.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, pet rocks are sold by the pound.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Saint Domingo, Outer Sparta, Thracia Republic, Mantcor, Greate San Marino, Northlandic Republic, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Troltovia, Viciebskaja, Slavonia and Srijem, Pazano, An Clar, The Kingdom of Denmark, St Scarlett, Ahma, Northern German Federation, Kenmoria WA Mission, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Yahlia, The Champions League, Supcotia, Imperium Anglorum, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, Wessex and Cornwall, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Kaspinia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Socialist Balkans, Slavorussia, GanymedEuropa, Thracia and Crimea, The Seven Provinces, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, Gingera, British Norklon, Pilipinas and Malaya, Alsted, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Permorania, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, and 20 others.Bahnhofstrasse, Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Porury, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Preusses, Novum Hesperia, IllyrianAlbania, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Einswenn, Legique, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.