|Leader||Secretary General Fang|
The United Federal Republic of Saohoa is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Secretary General Fang with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 1.716 billion Soahoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sagallo. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saohoan economy, worth 198 trillion Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 115,805 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, the nation's beloved 'good-natured doormat' is inundated by begging letters, and the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saohoa's national animal is the Osprey, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saohoa endorsed The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Saohoa was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Saohoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the nation's beloved 'good-natured doormat' is inundated by begging letters.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the Saohoan Intelligence Agency has put 'Project Quantum Refrigerator' on hold indefinitely.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Holy Free, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Holota, Corgitopiaa, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Kringalia, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Amerion, The Haughtherlands, Tsunamy, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, GERMAN EMPIER, Hanguk-Nippon, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ebonhand, Flumenvallis, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Nori Natto, Eleuthelrium, Darakin, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Drew Durrnil, Quinta Caporales, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Kiasu-ism, Pamela And Hepatitis, Bawkie, Southern Numenor, Bumblegaria, Bear Connors Paradiso, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Soem, Maeiland, Venezia Pacifica, and 30 others.Andinla, Jehenna, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Sedunn, Zataras, Ipugao, Esterwood, Bonobiana, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Nowa Europa, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Great Lothian, The republic of Konsa, Tyrantistica, Alrone, ARIAPOLIS01, Distalkis, Albeville, Bistritza, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, Driodal, and Dupanda.