The 🌲Rewilding🌲 of Ruinenlust is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Rex Silvae with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 13.11 billion Rūins hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dendropolis. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rūined economy, worth a remarkable 3,002 trillion Runes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 229,046 Runes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food, teenagers sit around on their butts all day, and Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ruinenlust's national animal is the Flying Squirrel, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Ruinenlust voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, teenagers sit around on their butts all day.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food.
- : Ruinenlust approved the World Assembly proposal "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Ruinenlust approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, the latest "must-have" uPhone is 1/4 mm thinner than last year's uPhone.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Ransium, Eryndlynd, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Caterasia, Ownzone, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Lura, Cheloboria, Marimoland, Bilsa, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Middle Barael, Atsvea, Tscharva, Bestburg, Alcantaria, Kannap, Chan Island, Terrabod, The Cypher Nine, Roless, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Shauls, Fartsniffage, Wizardonia, Kyratistani, Obvile Kiatopia, Viencia, and 54 others.Greyveldt, Forest Virginia, Thrything, Gorthias, Rhodevus, Carolean Dynasty, Metolius, Old Hope, Jamilkhuze, Kase, Republik Hintonia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, The Campbell Nation, Saint Dolmance, Rezkhazia, Imperial States of Duotona, Phillip Isle, Sean Fiobha, Ferastenfal, Otuken Yurt, Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, Caer Neamh, Uiiop, 86-land, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Shalotte, Galaxiak, Ithersta, Forgotten Beauty, Turiol Empire, Plifte, Columbiqash, Prusmia, North Rukonia, Zerphen, Velichye, Ecologist Hegemony, Lofia, Edible Plywood, Nordustra, Sen Adimen, Dulkney, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, Heidgaudr, Daarwyrth, Sonnveld, United Malay Federation, Ypogegrammeni, Thylia, Pythaga, and Girelna.