The People's Republic of Rubumba is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Avatar with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 3.404 billion Rubumbans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertalia. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rubumban economy, worth 830 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 243,993 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's considered bigoted to assume that a violent psychopath might be dangerous, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, diplomats in Rubumba are furious at constant police surveillance, and it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma. Crime is totally unknown. Rubumba's national animal is the Cobra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, diplomats in Rubumba are furious at constant police surveillance.
- : Rubumba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : Rubumba endorsed The Free Nation of Passany.
- : Rubumba was endorsed by The Free Nation of Passany.
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, it's considered bigoted to assume that a violent psychopath might be dangerous.
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, The Avatar can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini.
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, feeling like a winner comes at a price.
- : Following new legislation in Rubumba, bars are packed at all hours.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Phallas, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Karelianastan, Shamian, Kethania, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Rothnia, Marxmeans, Council of America, New Soviet States of America, Bibliophilius, Bruzzundunga, Itilien, Picuros, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Whatevernext, Maogeji, Keltische, Grebanistan, Floreznia, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Vulga, Soviet Felines, Wuffington, Mycenaean United States, Grand Pato, Feyrisshire, Kheltchistan, Soviet State of Covernant, South Merwervader Islands, Pangeaeae, The Bon Fa Islands, Kominis, Wice, Sopielepit, East Shancia, Omafana, Yutopia, Rouvenor, Sunsetshimmer, Rohvenn, Krestyana, The Steephills, Sorovin, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Boyarkinskaya, and 13 others.Carp Diem, Arpol, Halsoni, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Luwendr, Socialist Balkon, Pogging Through The Pain, Vinidad, Heitoria, Estau, Comuny, Repolaa, and Passany.