|Leader||Imperator Seiabius Artorii|
The Empire of Romana Imperium de Italia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Imperator Seiabius Artorii with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.294 billion Romana Imperium de Italians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma. The average income tax rate is 81.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Romana Imperium de Italian economy, worth 228 trillion Imperial Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,441 Imperial Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, and all recreational drugs are legal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romana Imperium de Italia's national animal is the Wedge-Tailed Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Romanic-Greco Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romana Imperium de Italia was endorsed by The Славиданшо of Othenhiem.
- : Romana Imperium de Italia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Romana Imperium de Italia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Romana Imperium de Italia, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Romana Imperium de Italia, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Romana Imperium de Italia, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Romana Imperium de Italia, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies.
- : Following new legislation in Romana Imperium de Italia, the digital money revolution has cashed out.
- : Romana Imperium de Italia endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Romana Imperium de Italia was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
Endorsements Received: 76 » GanymedEuropa, Imperium Anglorum, Shaor, Regnum Italiae, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Ausvelt, Elisabethshagen, Leranditale, The Champions League, Invernessia, Republic of Satherland, Someseni, Ostermarch, North of Americas, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Stromia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Savinecross, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Monkistan, South St Maarten, Destyntine, Pilipinas and Malaya, The New Nordic Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Seven Provinces, Socialist Balkans, An Clar, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Nardin, Purgatio, Jahass, Sloburg, Lohika, Old World Order, Sienkahn, Lyallpur, Chronus, Azitupia, Chioganah, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Umeria, and 26 others.Wombelland, Slavonia and Srijem, Enway, Seims, Meropis, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Prussian-Union, Lieges, Crestphalia, Mallesia, Outer Sparta, Migurson, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Greater Icelandia, Continental Social Democrats, and Othenhiem.