The Constitutional Monarchy of Rolind is a huge, genial nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 504 million Rolindians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Randen. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rolindian economy, worth 50.0 trillion Ronds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,239 Ronds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, and R-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rolind's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rolind was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Rolind's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rolind was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Rolind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Rolind, R-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Rolind, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Following new legislation in Rolind, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Rolind, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Rolind endorsed The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Rolind endorsed The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Ever Testing, Auviantan Outh Islands, Beblahbleblo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Aidenfieeld, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Eleuthelrium, Chernaya Zvezda, Bawkie, Holota, Kringalia, Wehraboos, Arscanesia, Brazilian impero2, Amerion, Bonobiana, Leimarite Empire, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Esterwood, Holy Free, Greneria, Ebonhand, Tsunamy, A Place Somewhere, O Peixe, Fritata, Abarri, Volaworand, Kliegme, Fortunase, Ostavaria, Bomlerzia, The republic of Konsa, Amoralami, Sallandsee, Saint Roberts, Brunier, Doundaly, Poroland, Nill Vill, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, FreeFishers, Zamkadishi, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, and 24 others.073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, Lile Ulie Islands, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, Evinea, TescoPepsi, MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.