The Empire of Rohanland is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Rohan with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.804 billion Rohanlandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Osprey. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rohanlandian economy, worth 184 trillion Rohans a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 102,226 Rohans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's no such thing as bad publicity, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer, Rohan's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, and almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rohanland's national animal is the Rohanosaurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rohan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rohanland was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Rohanland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Rohanland was endorsed by The Reino of Godwanna.
- : Rohanland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Rohanland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Rohanland was endorsed by The Imperialist Immortal Empire of Alexander the Magnus.
- : Rohanland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Rohanland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, Rohan's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
Endorsements Received: 121 » Votak Matim, Star Kingdom, Yokciq Empire, Orado, Crusadam, Healiopolis, Republica Guilleana, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Seijitsu, Ellbonnia, Notyoutopia, Lulubellia, Que Lukustinardon, Siwale, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Shibutani, Aerilia, Hamerica, Former English Colony, Bharathvarsh, Guer Aike, Svenskskit, McMasterdonia, Empy, Xentherida, Illusia and Neverendia, Clan Spaniel, Koda-Land, Navsland, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, Shadowrik, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Selfgradatude, Odelinor, Corfad, Cretox State, Interdimensional Zone, Zzozona, Kocherian, Territorio di Nessuno, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, Sachi, New Lakemba, Pallaith, and 71 others.Barabolia, Vesteysia, Valentine Z, Port Naga, The Rhein States, Sil Dorsett, Maratabat, The Tampa Bay Rays, Nodnarb, Kragsgale, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, Imperial Pieserged, Hardscrabble, Francois Isidore, Slyakanya, The Endless Eventide, Dreadton, Valgarda, Ravendi, The Pantheons, Runeda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sikol, Svenskan, Frances Francis the First of France, North Bratislava, Maott, Madjack, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Andexia, The Republic of Free Peoples, The Ultimate Republic, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Kromi, Travislavania, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Chips and Guac, Servilis, East Akra, Shotokonia, Fauzjhia, Simone Republic, Xagill, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Pasargad, Uzbek Khan, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Climeria, Strongwill, Steampunk Ariel, Venicea, Alexander the Magnus, Godwanna, and Mon Island.