The Stratocracy of Ribanzi is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Commander with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, daily referendums, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 9.701 billion Ribans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moonlight. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Riban economy, worth a remarkable 2,856 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 294,467 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, and birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ribanzi's national animal is the commando, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bushido.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Triumphiam.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, citizens must have a license to operate a computer.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Ribans.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Aivintis, New Leganes, Asendavia, Albrook, East Malaysia, A mean old man, VW53Aland, Layngderfleethe, Brotherland, Marrabuk, Chalan, Arcadiam, Axdel, Hizuru, Debluu, Enlil, Romanoddle Republic, East Deslang, Kangarawa, Federated States of Zootron, New Bradenia Ghost, Firenation91, Drunken Seal Islands, Distro-Spartica, United China Nation, Bai Lung, Lyontisia, Freedomindia, Kucia, Roliganistan, The Three States of Fortuna, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wiranath, Kaigi, Dannemarie, Goodnamesarerare, Perah, CheeseBurrito, The Empire of Rijelv, Harro Waarudho, Adavan, Kampf Empire, Rhealaliit, Wakeopolis, Pekweng, Lanagon, Kilkire, Slys Paws, Headpat Central, Survivoristan, and 63 others.The Almighty Country, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, Taurora, Pakitsk, Propwash, Monezambique, Adolanta, Kalaratri, Trimmania, Dragonia, Kriov, Ripsylvania, Coruh, Seri Tai Republic, Abtracnt, Rainbow Vests, Land of Corporations, Empire of Dabiristan, Ulvesogullr, Sandboxford, Tshana, West Swedania, Edmontia, Wanabe, Stellar Colonies, Fellon, Cacnesia, Canadian Technocrats, Aeljae, Scaperlancobbinstan, Dreamersistan, Dravida India, Slonful, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Chria Deau, North Bernia, Sen Jast, Evrigenis, Thurland, Kagorg Bra Corna, 3 14159265358979323846264, Blobon, Rikos Isles, Mardom, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Nevertopia, Bogliqia, Tassirion, The Marlands, Merlovich, Tyrosalem, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, Frankinstan, Verconia, Chesstitans, Gernmark, Kaldrbuth, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Sarikaya Komzin, and Triumphiam.