The Most Serene Republic of Rhinowolf is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 332 million Rhinowolfians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of san leneoize. The average income tax rate is 52.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Rhinowolfian economy, worth 15.1 trillion euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 45,541 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, school football matches are usually five-a-side, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes, and the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhinowolf's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhinowolf was endorsed by The Republic of Dobyse.
- : Rhinowolf was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Rhinowolf endorsed The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Rhinowolf endorsed The United Socialist Kingdom of Prussian-Union.
- : Rhinowolf endorsed The Civil War of Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.
- : Rhinowolf endorsed The Final of The Champions League.
- : Rhinowolf endorsed The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Republic of Satherland, Elisabethshagen, Thracia Republic, Troltovia, Pazano, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Legique, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Einswenn, Slavorussia, Enway, The Seven Provinces, Rijland, Irminsulia, Stromia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Shagolaa, Kanokla, Regnum Italiae, Viciebskaja, Galway-Dublin, Feria-Alkaline, Dark Matter, Miharr, Outer Sparta, Pilipinas and Malaya, Swillinia, GanymedEuropa, Neuchateau, The New Nordic Union, Permorania, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Leranditale, An Clar, Supcotia, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, Socialist Balkans, Blighteria, Continental Social Democrats, Alba-Nord, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Walfo, Alsted, Monte Naranja, Great Robertia, and 5 others.Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, Invernessia, and Dobyse.