The Most Serene Republic of Rhinowolf is a massive, safe nation, ruled by selva selginomi with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 1.698 billion Rhinowolfians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of san leneoize. The average income tax rate is 66.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rhinowolfian economy, worth 77.9 trillion euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. Average income is 45,876 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, every week is blindness awareness week, protests are legal but strictly supervised, and lobster tastes best when it is red. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhinowolf's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhinowolf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Rhinowolf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, lobster tastes best when it is red.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Rhinowolf' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, Selva selginomi's office is running a trade deficit of midnight oil.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Rhinowolf, the World Most Serene Republic Games have been won again by Rhinowolf as no other country cares enough to compete.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Elisabethshagen, The Seven Provinces, Meropis, Abject Ludicrosity, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Rivierenland, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Walfo, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Champions League, Shaor, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Ausvelt, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Savinecross, Someseni, Kanokla, Destyntine, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, GanymedEuropa, The New Mexican Confederation, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, and Berlin and Potsdam.