|Leader||prytanis Boutros Georgiou|
|Animal||Rhaynan Desert Eagle|
The Inoménes Eparchíes of Rhayna is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by prytanis Boutros Georgiou with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.154 billion Rhaynans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pzárya. The average income tax rate is 83.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rhaynan economy, worth 524 trillion sigmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 166,350 sigmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families, and people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy. Crime is totally unknown. Rhayna's national animal is the Rhaynan Desert Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Rhayna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Wehraboos, Tepertopia, Volaworand, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Treir, Unojo, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Farengeto, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Auphelia, Andinla, Holota, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Holy Free, New Qafedemar, Westenhald, Sedunn, Enplatia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Noimosini, Kaleidescooptopia, Freedoom, Beblahbleblo, Kiani, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Danily, Anatasha, Herbert Island, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Skaladoria, Yaravia, Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, and 47 others.Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Shefino, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, Arscanesia, Cucutenium, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Ragabania, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Makinius, Elora Nation, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, A Place Somewhere, Doge Land, Zataras, Ipugao, Ostavaria, Esterwood, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Auviantan Outh Islands, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Cilibia, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.