|Leader||That Guy Waaaaaaay Over There|
The Barely Functional Coalition of Rettiton is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by That Guy Waaaaaaay Over There with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, rampant corporate plagiarism, and spontaneously combusting cars. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.099 billion Rettitonians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trestole. The average income tax rate is 36.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Rettitonian economy, worth 946 trillion Unitarias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 93,715 Unitarias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Jennifer Government is a bestseller, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and the police are destroying all photographic evidence of their own existence. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Rettiton's national animal is the Red Panda.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rettiton's influence in The Council of Noteworthy Nations fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Rettiton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Rettiton's influence in The Council of Noteworthy Nations rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Rettiton lodged a message on the The Council of Noteworthy Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Rettiton's influence in The Council of Noteworthy Nations rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Rettiton's influence in The Council of Noteworthy Nations rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Rettiton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Rettiton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Rettiton's influence in The Council of Noteworthy Nations rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Rettiton was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and the Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.