The Sacred Empire of Reich do Brasil is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Joesley with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and digital currency. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 936 million Reich do Brasilians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo Brasília. The average income tax rate is 76.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Reich do Brasilian economy, worth 98.1 trillion Novo Reais a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,852 Novo Reais, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political dissidents are cut off from essential services, corporate lobbying has been outlawed, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, and 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Reich do Brasilian Space Agency. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reich do Brasil's national animal is the Cachorro caramelo, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reich do Brasil was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Reich do Brasil voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Reich do Brasilian Space Agency.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, political dissidents are cut off from essential services.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, the giant 80-storey carving of Joesley in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, centuries-old legal documents detailing agnatic-cognatic gavelkind succession are being dusted off again.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, the study of medicine is popular throughout Reich do Brasil.
- : Following new legislation in Reich do Brasil, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Xanthorrhoea, The Galactic American Imperium, Free Land of Rebellium, Macrasetia, Grimmywelsh, Hashari Darussalam, Malayn, Pogba, Solsevara, Alski, Samonaemia, Fractethyst, Krystalveil, Faradova, Kaprein, Maconshinbernititte, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Tausend Seen, Liberdon, Markanite, Phello, Jaegerpondonia, Rog Mily, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Striagro Uspil, Namakan, Clialaad, United Kolance, Zumandi, Pickens Nation, and Schlemperland.