The Democratic Republic of Regan Land is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 212 million Regan Landians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 38.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Regan Landian economy, worth 8.92 trillion Eevee Coins a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,061 Eevee Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Photographs that show ladies' ankles are considered risqué, young men in tiny bikinis draw neither comment nor stares on the morning commute, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially, and visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Regan Land's national animal is the Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Regan Land's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Regan Land was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Regan Land ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United Kahndaq.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by The Glorious Holy Chicken of Nimarya.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by The Second Best of Noahs Second Country.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by The Not so much Grumpy Colony of Sunto.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by The swedish soviet republic.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by The Deluded Hypocrisy of Wisconsota.
- : Regan Land was endorsed by Porlock.