|Animal||Reannian Red Fox|
The Kingdom of Reannia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Her Majesty with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 10.524 billion Reannians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Environment, with Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lynne. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Reannian economy, worth a remarkable 1,495 trillion Leafmarks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 142,086 Leafmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife, there is a dearth of space for new houses, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reannia's national animal is the Reannian Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife.
- : Reannia endorsed The Republic of Tscharva.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Republic of Tscharva.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Nordic Eco Nation of Kepler-0085.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Republic of Ecoism.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Doxstern.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Ownzone, Ransium, Cannibaland, Canaltia, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Kawastyselir, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Artemis, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Lura, Tur Ada, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Effazio, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Garbelia, Einswenn, and 13 others.The Cypher Nine, Terrabod, Rivienland, Daarwyrth, Atsvea, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, Foir, New Ladavia, Doxstern, Kepler-0085, and Tscharva.