The People's Republic of Randgola is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, zero percent divorce rate, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.223 billion Randgolans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunderland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Randgolan economy, worth 152 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 124,732 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 462,730 per year while the poor average 23,650, a ratio of 19.6 to 1.
Pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers, concussed Rattlesnakeball players cannot remember their lineup position, the moon's craters are more numerous every day, and military pistols are more secure than the national treasury. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Randgola's national animal is the Rattlesnake, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Randgola was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Randgola was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Randgola was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Randgola, military pistols are more secure than the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Randgola, the moon's craters are more numerous every day.
- : Following new legislation in Randgola, concussed Rattlesnakeball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Randgola, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers.
- : Following new legislation in Randgola, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants.
- : Randgola was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Randgola was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Volaworand, Holy Free, Bawkie, Arscanesia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Holota, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Farengeto, The Haughtherlands, The New Dacians, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Concrete Slab, Cucutenium, Hanguk-Nippon, Amonguitos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Sandaoguo, Kringalia, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Drew Durrnil, Tsunamy, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Castraebar, Mavenu, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Shintoese, Sedunn, Esterwood, South Pernambuco, and 16 others.The republic of Konsa, Zataras, New Sanet, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, ARIAPOLIS01, TescoPepsi, Eae, Bistritza, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, and Dupanda.