The Allied States of Quentiam Viventem is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.298 billion Quentiam Viventemians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 83.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Quentiam Viventemian economy, worth 143 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 110,215 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-dollar mansions, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quentiam Viventem's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quentiam Viventem was endorsed by The Empire of Rescadra.
- : Quentiam Viventem was endorsed by The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-dollar mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, the Quentiam Viventem City Film Festival recently voted 'Quentiam Viventemian Getting Hit By Football' as best film.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank.
Endorsements Received: 203 » Siwale, Yaorozu, Runeda, El Fiji Grande, Ponantine, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Sunto, Kasazzastan, Great Bights Mum, Zumlandia, Shadowrik, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Guer Aike, Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Koda-Land, Sundred, Shibutani, Corfad, Sil Dorsett, 1 very fast endotarter, Sockmanland, Daiz, New Octicarg, Sea Ghost, Pallaith, Abject Ludicrosity, Nakayo, Pasargad, Trillius, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Kwaj, North Bratislava, Kulgatha, Bearical, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Holy Oranz, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Gnomewatchers, Steampunk Ariel, The Tampa Bay Rays, McMasterdonia, Amauri, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, and 153 others.The Stratosphere Islands, Solskjar, Eteles, Glurponia, New Bremerton, PlanetPunk, Prydania, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, Partax, Miruma, Kranostav, New Lakemba, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Orado, Pazair, Serendipita Martia, Ethnon, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Viridiann, Zyvetskistaahn, Maott, Eravonia, Vernest Quill, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Valhalla123, Jovian Knights, Umuyyad, Black Templares, Aratani, Malta Comino Gozo, Castle Federation, Empy, Palgo, Tachycardia, General COE, Praeceps, Valentine Z, Fendlium, Angshire, Volstokn, Cobleck Weleis, Ereena, Jasminlandia, Napnomadia, Makersaulache, Loli County, Avemterra, Philania, Imperial Joseon, Lungha, Navigator Islands, Wilkshire, God Leon, Hamerica, Free Culture, Merconitonitopia, Solmetria, Valatic Ash, Kelvaros Prime, Porlock, Beta Cyndriel, Mandexia, Xagill, Noahs Second Country, Universal State Formula, Yokciq Empire, Woodsend, The New Communist Republic Of States, Haminkwarea, Wit Noreis, MiaryBhalzhack, The Endless Eventide, New Jamgra, Votak Matim, Joodey, KhalChicken, The World Capitalist Confederation, Vexilia, Xyrron, Banana Rat, Psychotic Vegans, Arlens Apartment, West Hamburg, Olofin, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Melkmeid, Warsaw-Halicz, The Lancerian Empire, Khoik, Methor, Ihese, Vivanco, Prevaland, Lybirit, Reyalda, Bhigham, Verderiesdre, Crader, Dorito Dust, Orven, Diodone, Plangainer, SORT, Infantivore, Land of the Cross, Nisastria, Antiyard, Novanoke, Freyford, Nistriabar, Manticore utopia, Harrys, The Windmilluminati, Westinor, Miamington, Greifenburg, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Varola, Ozstan, Some Random TNP Nation, Unshleepd, United Socialist Democratic, United Federation of Murica, Yohannes, Irishvan, Mooe, Hyphen, Grapefruite, Kobagia, Olowakandi, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Eastern Bahia, Mon Civia, Fizban, Ver Testua, Xatin, Zeternia, Californian Redwood, 9003, Plembobria, Astronomical, Solimun, South Reinkalistan, and Rescadra.