|Leader||Jupiter Gaius Flavius Valerius Aurelius|
The Republic of Pydrus is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Jupiter Gaius Flavius Valerius Aurelius with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, fear of technology, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 1.189 billion Pydrusians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kios. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Pydrusian economy, worth 101 trillion drachmas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 85,678 drachmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pydrus's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pydrus was endorsed by The Most Serene Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Pydrus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Pydrus, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Following new legislation in Pydrus, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Pydrus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Pydrus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
- : Following new legislation in Pydrus, rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes.
- : Following new legislation in Pydrus, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.
- : Following new legislation in Pydrus, a historic rise in the minimum wage has crushed the economy with inflation.
- : Following new legislation in Pydrus, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Outer Sparta, Bahnhofstrasse, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Estonesia, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, An Clar, Germany Third Reich, Saint Domingo, GanymedEuropa, Kenmoria WA Mission, Leranditale, Toaddia, Einswenn, Thracia and Crimea, Super Happy Land, Northern German Federation, Slavonia and Srijem, Slavorussia, Nardin, Maritzal, Galway-Dublin, Dauershire, Irminsulia, Lord Sapre, Troltovia, Dark Matter, Nidowe, Ostermarch, Regnum Italiae, Pilipinas and Malaya, Beauprix, Greate San Marino, Falvaard, Supcotia, Ahma, St Scarlett, Purgatio, Bluenstein, Nuweland, The New Nordic Union, Wombelland, The Scandinavian Realm, Cassaracen, New Touraine, The Seven Provinces, Viciebskaja, Pazano, and 61 others.HYDRA-Russian Empire, Nea Europa, Durlia, Candavia, Seristria, Soviet Taoistan, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, Kaspinia, Arsenial, Elisabethshagen, Eritei, Kingarria, Carignanum, Saiwania, Bohomo, Umeria, Milfgaerd, Nevelja, Alsted, Ansington, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Mallesia, Free Furentenia, Anskerdank, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Andyvania, The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, The Pagan Moon, Silumi, ENOTRIA, Cherised Lands of Galicia, The-British-Isles, WaffleEmpire, Enway, Kossacks, Trixeland, Thils, New Ylicia, Old Katy, British Norklon, Indoctia, Stromia, Dombrovia, Nation of Warfare, Leszno, Walfo, Greater Tomland, The Greater Eastern Republic, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Nookville, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, Alba-Nord, Kanokla, and Daarwyrth.