The Republic of Puppet7 is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 14.026 billion Puppet7ians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Puppet7ian economy, worth 59.5 trillion puppets a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 4,242 puppets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Puppet7 Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Puppet7's national animal is the nation, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Puppet7 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Puppet7 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors and Most Zombies.
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Puppet7's influence in The Cathedral rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Puppet7 relocated from Balder to The Cathedral.