|Capital||Thou may fall|
|Leader||Equitable jury commutative|
|Faith||Error 404 religion not found|
|Animal||Black capped chickadee|
The Pessimism of Provence Town is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Equitable jury commutative with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, avant-garde cinema, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.16 billion Provence town tax payers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thou may fall. The average income tax rate is 80.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Provence Town tax payer economy, worth 152 trillion Us Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,770 Us Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, the PTBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, and organ donation rates have hit a new low. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Provence Town's national animal is the Black capped chickadee, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Error 404 religion not found.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Provence Town was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Provence Town voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Provence Town voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Provence Town, organ donation rates have hit a new low.
- : Following new legislation in Provence Town, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports.
- : Provence Town was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Provence Town was endorsed by The Republic of Volaire.
- : Following new legislation in Provence Town, the PTBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Provence Town voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Provence Town voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
Endorsements Received: 49 » Grand Abaco, BBoss, Obets, Sulivannia, Emaha, My Nation, Europan Union, The Mikalan Empire, Moka Pamplemousses, Linkers Sha, Parenlord, Narvatus, Songateri, Zuuri, Joergen, Denolia, Nohol, The Earths people, Allinburg, Petrosiania, Shaizan, Laidir, Catherful, Archargentina, Seprum, Doctors Orvos, Literian, YourOnlyOne, Ascoobis, Naralovian, Dongerland, Corisar, Savoril, Empire of Serikai, Mally Piznoopia, Balkanturistan, Underwater Sovereignties, Snowlun, The Free City of Night City, Aanchean, Eldorda, Valquia, Moaab, Chinese USSR, The March Lion, Sparsdan, Russian Federation198RU, UDNS, and Volaire.