The Democratic States of Proutosaure is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 967 million Proutosaureans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 85.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Proutosaurean economy, worth 24.2 trillion Prouts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 24,978 Prouts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, education is transforming people into first-rate snobs, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Proutosaure's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Proutosaure was endorsed by The Federation of The Fair Republic.
- : Proutosaure was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Proutosaure was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in Proutosaure, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in Proutosaure, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Proutosaure, education is transforming people into first-rate snobs.
- : Following new legislation in Proutosaure, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Proutosaure, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Proutosaure voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Proutosaure was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Alsted, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Viciebskaja, Saint Domingo, GanymedEuropa, Yahlia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, Slavorussia, Feria-Alkaline, Nardin, Wombelland, Stromia, Outer Sparta, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Free Furentenia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, British Norklon, Permorania, Supcotia, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Estonesia, Bahnhofstrasse, Aura Banitia, Mantcor, Walfo, Parliamentary Laramidia, Fearann nan Albannaich, North of Americas, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Greate San Marino, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Rijland, and 16 others.Lord Sapre, Preusses, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, Enway, Neuchateau, Einswenn, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, and The Fair Republic.