|Leader||General Secretary Zhu Ru|
The People's Republic of Pro Bey is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by General Secretary Zhu Ru with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.826 billion Pro Beyians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jinbaek. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Pro Beyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,151 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 197,598 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Pro Beyian sovereign territory, General Secretary Zhu Ru wears a chewed-up rubber chicken suit to meet foreign delegates, the legalization of meat has skewered the sales of vegetarian substitutes, and there are no more heroes any more. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pro Bey's national animal is the sun bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pro Bey was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Pro Bey endorsed The People's Republic of Shumi.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, the legalization of meat has skewered the sales of vegetarian substitutes.
- : Pro Bey was endorsed by The People's Republic of Shumi.
- : Pro Bey endorsed The People's Republic of Repolaa.
- : Pro Bey voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Pro Bey voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, General Secretary Zhu Ru wears a chewed-up rubber chicken suit to meet foreign delegates.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Pro Beyian sovereign territory.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Kethania, Marxmeans, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Karelianastan, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Rothnia, Bibliophilius, Sneuna, Debordan, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Picuros, Phallas, Itilien, Council of America, Seungli, Whatevernext, Bruzzundunga, Maogeji, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Keltische, Floreznia, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Des Sawuzavilockaver Islands, SFRYugosalvia, Mycenaean United States, Free Eureve, Grand Pato, Feyrisshire, Vulga, Kheltchistan, Omafana, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Pangeaeae, The Aquaria, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, Drachmia, The Steephills, New Glaciers, Rohvenn, Krestyana, Cinnamon Valley, 104 Partisans, The Movion, and 14 others.Arpol, Halsoni, Luwendr, Socialist Balkon, Old Corus, Vinidad, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Pogging Through The Pain, The Transmanian Islands, Heitoria, Comuny, Free Lux Arthur, Repolaa, and Shumi.