|Leader||Chancellor Stacy Elan|
|Currency||Certainly Not Yerbit|
The Republic of Piscina is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Stacy Elan with a fair hand, and remarkable for its lack of airports, infamous sell-swords, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.203 billion Piscinans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Civitas Libera. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Piscinan economy, worth 803 trillion Certainly Not Yerbits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 129,495 Certainly Not Yerbits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People take government jobs for the frequent flier miles, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Piscina's national animal is the Salmon, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Piscina was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Piscina was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Piscina was endorsed by The Federation of Haxtonovich.
- : Piscina voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "WA Counterterrorism Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Piscina, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Piscina, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Following new legislation in Piscina, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Piscina, people take government jobs for the frequent flier miles.
- : Piscina endorsed The Island Imperium of Markanite.
- : Piscina was endorsed by The Republic of Lisokyo.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Free Land of Rebellium, The Soylent Green Party, Vivolkha, Kaltovar, Dustwind, Wysrod, Stroulia, Creeptopia, Colonel Terrosit, Blogotopia, Lower Phlebacite, The Snake Brotherhood, Chip Skylark, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Iontan, Maalemzya, New Dracora, Grungerock, Vill Send, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Republic of Libriano, Mauryana, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Killettland, Grimmywelsh, Violent Trees, Faradova, Xanthorrhoea, Selu-Ahare, Katitania, Solsevara, Macrasetia, Empire Of Shield, Coldian, Samonaemia, The Galactic American Imperium, Anime Lovely, Immortal Anfield, Kaprein, Hashari Darussalam, Alski, Geonomia, and 13 others.Federal republic of wakanda, New Caratonia, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Phello, Jaegerpondonia, Rog Mily, Havesia, Arnefol, Dolorado, Lisokyo, Clialaad, and United Kolance.