The Community of Pianaville is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 490 million Pianavilleans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pivela. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Pianavillean economy, worth 48.6 trillion pians a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,093 pians, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gay couples have to travel to Brancaland to find a church that will actually let them wed, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Leader on Pianaville's coulrophobia epidemic, and group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pianaville's national animal is the axolotl, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Leader on Pianaville's coulrophobia epidemic.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Pianaville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Pianaville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Pianaville lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Pianaville endorsed The Empire of Solsevara.
- : Pianaville was endorsed by The United Islands of Iontan.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, gay couples have to travel to Brancaland to find a church that will actually let them wed.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, chrome-clad space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Wysrod, Valentian Elysium, Kuriko, Snakeden, Ignis Cinere, Krystalveil, Ao Kuang, New Fania, The Soylent Green Party, Recon Island, The Pipiles, The Pizza, Drewish, Great Lakartha, Mat She, Haivon, Histerrion, Randopian, Nooooooooooooooo, Vivolkha, Nilveroe, Xemja, Itic, Dustwind, Leprechaun Gold, Calrad, Anisopterra, Point Comfort Colony, Empire of Red, Republic of Karskarovyt, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Keswickholt, AciaciaMont, Ishkabibber, Islands of Czechia, Neojinkotsu, Nogalacia, The Unop Union, Namakan, Evertopia, Tamsalin, Kaltovar, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Old Atlantica, Isentran, Zeganas, Northern African Sahara, and 36 others.Aspistania, Novegia, IslaMond, Zopciria, Santa Pace, Solsevara, Grimmywelsh, Liberdon, Lower Phlebacite, QuazaFire, Greenmont Federation, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Anollasia, Tzo, United East Republics, Bortheria, PYT, Everrettannia, Lisokyo, Echocrimsonia, Setealem, Katitania, Ariree, Lantzalot, Great Ranges, Wigwag, Solleana, Marxist Germany, Rambunctious Kitties, Makykay, Vill Send, Republic of Libriano, Nanase Army, Danyl, Mexemincerirenth, and Iontan.