|Leader||Prime Minister Ethan|
The Republic of Phualand is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ethan with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.114 billion Phuanese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Nogawa. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Phualandian economy, worth 530 trillion Phua dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 170,340 Phua dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, Prime Minister Ethan's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, and a recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Phualand's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phualand was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Phualand endorsed The Commonwealth of Angwayster.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, a recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, Prime Minister Ethan's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Phualand was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Angwayster.
- : Phualand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
Endorsements Received: 180 » Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Cloydicia, Wodan, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Buckerino, Kwaj, Territorio di Nessuno, Ainsworth, Corfad, Holy Oranz, Wineclaw, Sunto, Kelvaros Prime, New Lakemba, PlanetPunk, Universal State Formula, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Diodone, Selfgradatude, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, General COE, Malvad, Ostrekoj, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, SillyString, Eglise Sainte Eve, Joodey, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, American MapleStory, Moubarakistan, Frances Francis the First of France, Puczovska, Panama Coalition, Atain, Phoronu, Ka Ching, The Austro Germanic Union, Q w e r t y, Ozstan, Malta Comino Gozo, and 130 others.Guslantis, Yukti, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Lower Nubia, Former English Colony, Unsophisticate, Koda-Land, Kylesburgh, Misuvelia, Highton Islands, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, United Draconia, Empy, The Gamer Party, Tredano, Whereisthatistan, Humptalumpta, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Quranite, Zeternia, Sundred, One hundred castles, Sea Ghost, Zokk, Ethnon, The United States of Romania, Kulgatha, Maott, Suicidistan, Arstungry, El Fiji Grande, Kobagia, East Wushen, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, New Trisone, Wilkshire, Yarecir, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, New Pruessen, The Black Cathedral, The Most Freedom Ever, New Eleria, Snoodum, New Bremerton, Valhalla123, Islamic Cali, Amauri, Spartoptia, SORT, Vincone Cae, Newpromisedland, Kalimora Aire, Votak Matim, Sinelona, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Kasazzastan, Ostrinios, Omnistria, Maovale, Sakaryata, Pleroma Sans Romans, Papika, Atomic Industry Islands, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, United North American, Stat Artha, Australiland, The Windmilluminati, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, Outer Egorniand, Federation Terra Australis, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, The South Falls, Partax, Ethereal Expanse, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, INTEGRAL, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Steraz, Ieprus, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Justanistan, Guer Aike, SchoolHouse Rock, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Acrabinnia, Vathekia, Torakuen, Ara Antrizuls, Balimut, Abject Ludicrosity, IsiMUd, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Fortnite Eco, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Kirostan, Orven, Trillius, Haor Chall, Angwayster, and Norvayopia.