|Capital||Delta Beta City|
The Dictatorship of Paverium is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 356 million Paverians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delta Beta City. The average income tax rate is 63.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Paverian economy, worth 36.5 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 102,600 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gene-engineered sewerjacks don't smell but they do stink, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room, and the tribal zone has been opened to up to 'economic interest' groups. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paverium's national animal is the mouse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paverium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market and Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the tribal zone has been opened to up to 'economic interest' groups.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, gene-engineered sewerjacks don't smell but they do stink.
- : Paverium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Delta Beta City to enjoy their national art.
Endorsements Received: 172 » Empy, Noahs Second Country, Koda-Land, The Tampa Bay Rays, Loutsland, Hamerica, Omnistria, Brucklania, Pazair, The Rhein States, Saperisole, Borsukia, Ihese, New Jamgra, Ethnon, Arichia, PotatoFarmers, Sundred, Guer Aike, Dar es Saalam, Sunto, Damsmel, Zumlandia, Sikol, North Bratislava, Yaorozu, Dabarastan, Great Bights Mum, Newpromisedland, Valhalla123, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Daiz, Shibutani, Dreadton, Xyrron, Territorio di Nessuno, Zzozona, Siwale, Plutayah, Kocherian, Westinor, Shadowrik, Fauzjhia, El Fiji Grande, Interdimensional Zone, Prydania, Zeternia, McMasterdonia, Libertania Democratica, and 122 others.Highton Islands, Schnuftelland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, New Lakemba, Nistriabar, Selfgradatude, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Labora, 1 very fast endotarter, Xagill, Principia Mathematica, Joodey, Neu-Galicia, Madjack, Simone Republic, Clan Spaniel, Ravendi, Nova Arcania, Pokemanland, Frances Francis the First of France, Sil Dorsett, Seanat, The Calabash Protectorate, Abject Ludicrosity, Brikule, The Iron Lions, Kahlo, Mal McNews, The Noviosyus, Abonland, Nouvelle-Floride, Ihsan, CryptoTransumanists, Kranostav, Wineclaw, Seenvorland, Praeceps, Malta Comino Gozo, Buckhem, Secularus, Xipher, Bacciatto, Kragsgale, Palisede, Lionia, Valentine Z, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Ultra777, Andexia, Wit Noreis, Dicko, Daxuxian, Wurplestan, Yokciq Empire, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Ramiru, Tangrene, Embauba, Varisland, Tikariot, Moubarakistan, Zemper Macro, The New Trumpland, ArizonaRepublic, Phire Fric, Demacckari, Solskjar, U S Eh, Napnomadia, Aoncarpa, Harjad, Daulatpur, Heilhum Imperius, Dechire par la Guerre, Eschatosia, Dangine, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Innocentic, WeKnow, Timothea, Maclare, Runeda, Vathnutum, Eywaan, Railroad Crossing, Smesh, Erubetia, Therizia, Sisang, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Kenaniahistan, Cosmosplosion, The Endless Eventide, Cretox State, Morover, Visse, Unsophisticate, Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria, Jestings, Holy Oranz, Sopernia, El Emayo, Lulubellia, Comfed, Snottelling, Outer Shenendoah, Chips and Guac, Glanst, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Magna Banitia, and Navsland.