|Leader||Prime Minister Jared Axel|
The Federation of Paperetal is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Jared Axel with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working population of 1.085 billion Paperetalians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zhadtin City. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Paperetalian economy, worth 127 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 117,431 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Paperetalian politicians, nations that kill a Paperetalian can expect a strongly worded letter, and the official Paperetalian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paperetal's national animal is the Tiger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paperetal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Paperetal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Paperetal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Most Cultured.
- : Paperetal resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Paperetal endorsed The Democratic Union of New Trisone.
- : Paperetal endorsed The Neon Gumitastic Rindom of Nordic-British Union.
- : Paperetal was endorsed by The Democratic Union of New Trisone.
- : Paperetal was endorsed by The Neon Gumitastic Rindom of Nordic-British Union.
- : Following new legislation in Paperetal, the official Paperetalian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Paperetal, nations that kill a Paperetalian can expect a strongly worded letter.