|Capital||Sticky Toffee Pudding|
The Commonwealth of Ordericium is a huge, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 794 million Ordericiumians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sticky Toffee Pudding. The average income tax rate is 57.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Ordericiumian economy, worth 48.8 trillion Quiches a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 61,447 Quiches, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles, and the new national anthem passes the Turing Test. Crime is totally unknown. Ordericium's national animal is the Slurmp, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ordericium was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Zetopolis.
- : Ordericium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Ordericium was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Unitarian Universalism.
- : Ordericium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Ordericium was endorsed by The Glorious Technocratic State of Imperium of Josh.
- : Ordericium was endorsed by The People's Republic of Maksim land.
- : Ordericium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Income Equality, and Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Ordericium, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test.
- : Following new legislation in Ordericium, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles.
- : Following new legislation in Ordericium, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Tevaris, New Lablerith, Takh Avros, Co-Dairy, Kayestha, The Freakin Guardians of the Galaxy, Bridgett, Laniron, Rathanur, Kurtwal, Wawawewa, Nationary, The Litterbox, Lower Houna Pla Bayia, Zakronia, Maleno, Chicken Tenderland, Erroria, Altino, Femcia, Aeraven, Ghad, Boston Harbor, Coliantia, Nanualele, Genovini, Maksim land, Imperium of Josh, Unitarian Universalism, and Zetopolis.