The Lucky Holy Republic of Orca and Narwhal is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Santa Claus with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and public floggings. The compassionate population of 11.086 billion Orca and Narwhalians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yggdrassil. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Orca and Narwhalian economy, worth a remarkable 1,368 trillion Gold Bars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,403 Gold Bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, Orca and Narwhalians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, feeling like a winner comes at a price, and Orca and Narwhal has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Orca and Narwhal's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Orca and Narwhal approved the World Assembly proposal "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Orca and Narwhal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Orca and Narwhal approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Orca and Narwhal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Orca and Narwhal's influence in The Great North rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Orca and Narwhal voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Orca and Narwhal withdrew a request for embassies between The Great North and The Embassy.
- : Orca and Narwhal withdrew a request for embassies between The Great North and Chicken overlords.
- : Orca and Narwhal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Orca and Narwhal voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Removal of Space Debris".