|Faith||The Cult of Rakdos|
The Federal Republic of Omalayia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Hizea Zo with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.477 billion Omalayians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elsyp. The average income tax rate is 84.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Omalayian economy, worth 240 trillion Kores a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,134 Kores, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The family of Hizea Zo bite their thumbs at paparazzi intrusions, spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of Omalayia, endangered bison are herded across the border to prevent them from trampling on native prairie grass, and money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Omalayia's national animal is the sheep, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of Rakdos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Omalayia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Omalayia, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence.
- : Following new legislation in Omalayia, endangered bison are herded across the border to prevent them from trampling on native prairie grass.
- : Following new legislation in Omalayia, spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of Omalayia.
- : Following new legislation in Omalayia, the family of Hizea Zo bite their thumbs at paparazzi intrusions.
- : Following new legislation in Omalayia, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned.
- : Omalayia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of El Vangardia.
- : Omalayia endorsed The Dictatorship of El Vangardia.
- : Following new legislation in Omalayia, organ donation rates have hit a new low.
- : Omalayia endorsed The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Amerion, Yaravia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Arvan Irawer, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, Shuckle Empire, Nowa Europa, Wehraboos, Westenhald, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Beblahbleblo, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Unojo, The New Dacians, Anatasha, America Gone Wrong, Land Without Shrimp, Holy Free, PenguinPies, Drew Durrnil, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Raidener, Kringalia, The Haughtherlands, Immund, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Kanatian Percocet, Respackjakenrhace, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ebonhand, Sou Avida, Darakin, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Tsunamy, New Plant, North Lunch, Land of Mari, Depressed Nation, Ullan, The Stolen Lands, Evaburn, Zaelith, and 45 others.New Mistland, Maeiland, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Venezia Pacifica, Volaworand, Kiasu-ism, Curlyhoward, A Place Somewhere, Linguiniland, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Mom Theate, Andinla, Aurcania, Sedunn, Uvalor, Zataras, Ipugao, Blancemon, Brazilian impero2, Chernaya Zvezda, Esterwood, Bonobiana, Leighester, Karimata, Leimarite Empire, Farelonia, Penguis Empire, Oppalli, Froshar, Great Lothian, ARIAPOLIS01, Jehenna, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, Lynxaion, Antwerpen1, LadyRebels, Driodal, Dupanda, and El Vangardia.