The Republic of Omafana is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Casse Evins with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.011 billion Omafanans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omaleth. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Omafanan economy, worth 121 trillion Energy Cells a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 119,846 Energy Cells, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, prison visits increase substantially during election years, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and political detractors refer to Casse Evins as 'that Bigtopian puppet'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Omafana's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Omafana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Omafana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Omafana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Omafana, political detractors refer to Casse Evins as 'that Bigtopian puppet'.
- : Following new legislation in Omafana, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Omafana, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Omafana, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Omafana was endorsed by The Federation of CPRF1.
- : Omafana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Omafana, the government enforces a policy of 'from each according to their ability, to each according to the available budget'.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Soviet Felines, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Vulga, Whatevernext, Soviet State of Covernant, New Soviet States of America, Brauengen, Pangeaeae, Bibliophilius, Mallissa, The Bon Fa Islands, Kethania, Timofeyland, Maogeji, Wice, United States of Stalinia, The Reunification of Korea, SFRYugosalvia, Rubumba, Transbiansylvania, Greater Gilbertberg, South Merwervader Islands, Phallas, CCCPC, Mycenaean United States, The Steephills, Yeniseisk, Huelistan, Techno Socialystiche, Borealian Communes, Solova, Dudaev, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Konzhov, Boyarkinskaya, Council of America, Tastiana, Feyrisshire, Luftetia, 104 Partisans, Chalredonia, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Illeron, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Socialist Balkon, Old Corus, and 24 others.Canadian Democratic Republics, Floreznia, -Gregoria, The palace of God 2, Raresun, Heitoria, United Of Communist, Berlin Commune, Ganjallia, Yakutskaya, Repolaa, Rouvenor, Flying-Penguins, Carrico, Passany, Conarland, Socialist Heronia, Parangaba, Bruzzundunga, Sheathimony, Comuny, 4D Donkeys, Trombossa, and CPRF1.