|Leader||King Darius Banovic I|
The Kingdom of Old World Order is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Darius Banovic I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, parental licensing program, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.036 billion Croats of old world are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zagreb. The average income tax rate is 87.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Croatian economy, worth 257 trillion Kunas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 126,568 Kunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Confused-looking pigeons slide gently off frictionless window ledges, euthanasia is illegal, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, and stockbrokers dream of getting rich by writing textbooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Old World Order's national animal is the Croatian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Old World Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, stockbrokers dream of getting rich by writing textbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Old World Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Old World Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, confused-looking pigeons slide gently off frictionless window ledges.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces.
- : Old World Order was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
Endorsements Received: 101 » Republic of Satherland, Quentenia, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Lord Sapre, Saint Domingo, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Slavorussia, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, IllyrianAlbania, Leszno, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, The New Nordic Union, Prussian-Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, Evergreen Keys, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Alsted, An Clar, Elisabethshagen, Supcotia, Nardin, Socialist Balkans, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Destyntine, Leranditale, North of Americas, Slavonia and Srijem, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Wombelland, Jahass, Velosia, Dalmannia, and 51 others.Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, New Vorarlberg, Mons Graupius, Slovanov, Weltbeherrschung, Wiener-Neustadt, Romana Imperium de Italia, Rotenstein, Grodisze, New Touraine, Sienkahn, Monte Naranja, Carignanum, Serbia-Macebonia, Canovium, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Seims, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, NorthPortugal, The Oriental Empire, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Greater Albaina, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Umeria, Mallesia, The New Mexican Confederation, Northwest Isles, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Dorenstad, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, South St Maarten, Uzbek Khan, Germany Third Reich, Great Hanover, Eski, Valtrona, Christian Terra, Purgatio, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Othenhiem, and Jebatga.