The Eternal Pride Parade of Nookville is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 754 million Nookvilleans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nooks Cranny. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Nookvillean economy, worth 60.1 trillion bells a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,753 bells, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown. Nookville's national animal is the Narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nookville was endorsed by The Republic of Dobyse.
- : Following new legislation in Nookville, artists are pillars of society.
- : Nookville was endorsed by The Empire of United Engiresco.
- : Nookville was endorsed by The Green Republics of Drew Durrnil.
- : Nookville was endorsed by The Civil War of Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.
- : Nookville was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Nookville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Nookville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Nookville, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Nookville, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Yahlia, Troltovia, Elisabethshagen, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Imperium Anglorum, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Lovisa, The New Nordic Union, Novo Portugal, St Scarlett, Nardin, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, The Seven Provinces, Permorania, Free Furentenia, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Republic of Satherland, Estonesia, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Bahnhofstrasse, Betasia, Mallesia, Viciebskaja, Stromia, Walfo, Fearann nan Albannaich, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, Umeria, Falvaard, Nuweland, Greate San Marino, The Wretched of this Earth, Bohomo, Shagolaa, Einswenn, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, Quentenia, and 40 others.TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Greater Eastern Republic, Enway, Trixeland, Feria-Alkaline, Eritei, Super Happy Land, Pilipinas and Malaya, Galway-Dublin, Elitestland, Duomenbutle, Poland-Kaliningrad, Socialist Balkans, Puerto Thelosia, Beauprix, Blighteria, Miharr, Germany Third Reich, Sienkahn, Leranditale, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Jim the Baptist, Alympian Kingdom, Thils, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, Lieges, Brakanistan, Soviet Taoistan, Invernessia, Alba-Nord, Slavonia and Srijem, Wessex and Cornwall, Kanokla, Prussian-Union, Great Robertia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Drew Durrnil, United Engiresco, and Dobyse.