|Currency||fried chickens and chip|
The Christian Republic of Nomayuki is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ajimoto Ikuzu with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 1.854 billion Nomayukians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nanka City. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nomayukian economy, worth 233 trillion fried chickens and chips a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,047 fried chickens and chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, the nation's children are known for being even more apathetic and cynical than their parents, for just a few extra fried chickens and chips Nomayukians can get new driving records with their new cars, and only adults may purchase violent video games. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nomayuki's national animal is the striped wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nomayuki endorsed The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Nomayuki was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Nomayuki was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, for just a few extra fried chickens and chips Nomayukians can get new driving records with their new cars.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, the nation's children are known for being even more apathetic and cynical than their parents.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Following new legislation in Nomayuki, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes.
- : Nomayuki changed its national motto to "Seriously, America? SERIOUSLY?".
- : Nomayuki changed its national nation type to "Christian Republic".
Endorsements Received: 125 » Amerion, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Virconea-Milatia, Anatasha, Nowa Europa, The naked people, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, Shuckle Empire, PenguinPies, Treir, Westenhald, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Canmore, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Insulae libertatis, Hanguk-Nippon, Noimosini, Kringalia, Holy Free, Volaworand, Malmsia, Drew Durrnil, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Gonrati, Bear Connors Paradiso, Nova Montron, Flaksis, Shefino, The Solar System Scope, Jehenna, Linden Oak, Curlyhoward, Darakin, Yutogolan, Kiasu-ism, Andrendia, A leftover country, Arvan Irawer, Centristvill, Eastern Cenland Anuicalica, Abarri, and 75 others.Soem, Sanden, Uvalor, FreeFishers, Ambirich, Immund, Drystar, Cereskia 2, The Haughtherlands, Piscantium, Arscanesia, Transtemporal Shifts, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Raidener, New Qafedemar, Tyflugian, Unojo, Ostavaria, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Aurcania, Achemar, Cucutenium, Stephastan, Kanatian Percocet, Flumenvallis, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, A Place Somewhere, Rectionk, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, America Gone Wrong, Quinta Caporales, Ever Testing, Willing Mind, Erstavik, Makinius, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Damn Frigid Wastelands, USNE2018, Zataras, Sedunn, PsiCorps, Shintoese, Ipugao, Goom Bay, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Esterwood, Indolos, Zanforadon, Leighester, North Pernambuco, Blondiesland, New American Dictatorship, Leimarite Empire, Martiland, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Gonteris, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Great Lothian, Bonobiana, TescoPepsi, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, and Dupanda.