The Kingdom of Nizudi is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 333 million Nizudians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Nizudian economy, worth 9.29 trillion beahs a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 27,905 beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, Nizudi's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, and doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nizudi's national animal is the caracal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nizudi was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Nizudi was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Nizudi was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Following new legislation in Nizudi, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Nizudi, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- : Nizudi's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Nizudi was endorsed by The Christian Slavic Republic of Kirostan.
- : Nizudi endorsed The Democratic Republic of Trillius.
- : Following new legislation in Nizudi, Nizudi's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Following new legislation in Nizudi, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Gladio II, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Corfad, El Fiji Grande, Notyoutopia, Papika, Sinelona, Shibutani, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Kasazzastan, Steraz, 1 very fast endotarter, Maovale, Great Bights Mum, Federation Terra Australis, Malta Comino Gozo, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Mzeusia, Shadowrik, Bearical, Vincone Cae, Bayern-Straubing, Ainsworth, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Yaorozu, Sundred, Lunallian, Sil Dorsett, Newpromisedland, The Black Cathedral, Wineclaw, Omnistria, Holy Oranz, New Pruessen, Pallaith, Suicidistan, Unsophisticate, PlanetPunk, Niradans, Spartoptia, Dreadton, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, THX1138, Black Templares, and 55 others.North Bratislava, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Q w e r t y, Votak Matim, Ninjak30, New Bremerton, Ozstan, Cloydicia, Ofemerica, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tappan Hills, Amauri, Solmetria, Kwaj, Torakuen, Selfgradatude, Joodey, Pasargad, Buckerino, Maott, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Agrauron, Frances Francis the First of France, General COE, The Iron Lions, Ara Antrizuls, Sheldanada, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Sanjurika, IsiMUd, Wilkshire, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Ethnon, Guer Aike, Saturns Edge, Fortnite Eco, Norostilors, SillyString, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Misuvelia, Plangainer, Trillius, Kirostan, Norvayopia, Aerilia, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.