The Republic of Nill Vill is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 817 million Nill Villians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moss. The average income tax rate is 10.0%.
The Nill Villian economy, worth 43.2 trillion diamonds a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,818 diamonds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Flash floods that dams could have controlled regularly ravage small towns in mountain valleys, Leader has declared a weed sticking through a crack in the sidewalk to be the nation's newest green space, edutainment video games are taking Nill Vill's students to the next level, and builders across Nill Vill are blocked up with orders for new public loos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nill Vill's national animal is the Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nill Vill was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Nill Vill was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Nill Vill was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Nill Vill was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Nill Vill endorsed The Democratic Republic of Dakalian.
- : Nill Vill was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Dakalian.
- : Following new legislation in Nill Vill, builders across Nill Vill are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Nill Vill endorsed The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Nill Vill was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Nill Vill voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
Endorsements Received: 67 » Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, Yaravia, Ever Testing, Tepertopia, Beblahbleblo, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Holota, Bleakfoot, Chernaya Zvezda, Treir, Tsunamy, Arscanesia, Achemar, Amerion, Blondiesland, Corgitopiaa, Ebonhand, Farengeto, Esterwood, Andinla, Kringalia, Kanatian Percocet, Holy Free, Froshar, South Pernambuco, Brazilian impero2, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, Goom Bay, Volaworand, Prairiegrass, Rolind, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Bonobiana, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, and 17 others.Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Greater New Rhodesia and Nyasaland, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Dakalian, Evinea, TescoPepsi, MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.