The Republic of Nilao is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Yeung Samyu with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.443 billion Nilaoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fung Yuen. The average income tax rate is 42.4%.
The thriving Nilaoan economy, worth 107 trillion Dims a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,374 Dims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The treehouse in Keolung Park is the tallest building in Nilao, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Yeung Samyu to meetings with foreign heads of state, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, and internet ads promising "hot singles in your area" are even less accurate than they used to be. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nilao's national animal is the Keolung, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nilao was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Turks and Francs.
- : Nilao was endorsed by The Youngling of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Nilao was endorsed by The Islamic Popular Republic of Turkesbenizstan.
- : Nilao was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Nilao was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Nilao was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Nilao, internet ads promising "hot singles in your area" are even less accurate than they used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Nilao, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Nilao, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Yeung Samyu to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Nilao, the treehouse in Keolung Park is the tallest building in Nilao.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Nairatania, Bursken, Turpotia, Decnotixa, Beriwen, South Parter, Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Raghallaigh, Prov, The Militarist States of America, West Wirral, Gooblaria, Geektopia, Caffeinated, Cortlandt Manor, Freeeee, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Free Rosabell, Unidoria, Maowi, Freelandy, The Zombay, Hakwan, Stefoland, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Kurvix, United-Marrshmallows, Land of Bobtopia, Waluigi Park, Poquaoi, Aevana, Paulotzia, Scaletta, Trackeendy, Rafen-Zheltyr, Polgaria, P0ptr0pica, Konaseema, Saturnia Tellus, Pirataria, Eskaai, Lethen, Arvigiel, Selgary, Akeland, Dark Edgyness, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, and 18 others.Enuroland, Votokia, Pland Adanna, Dat Countreh, Almendron, Gabingston, Gemeinschaftsland, Cato2, Deliber, Penlopa, Astrellan, Primorye Oblast, Andro, Myotatunto, The Three States, Turkesbenizstan, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Turks and Francs.