The Republic of New Ylicia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Peter Roux with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.005 billion New Ylicians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bonaire. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.2%.
The powerhouse New Ylician economy, worth 288 trillion sequins a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,919 sequins, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, murder is sanctioned if the legal paperwork is filled out correctly, and every politician claims to be at least 1% Native New Ylician. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. New Ylicia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Ylicia was endorsed by The Most Serene Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : New Ylicia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in New Ylicia, every politician claims to be at least 1% Native New Ylician.
- : New Ylicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : New Ylicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : New Ylicia was endorsed by The Republic of Sendo.
- : New Ylicia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : New Ylicia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Poland-Kaliningrad.
- : New Ylicia was endorsed by The Civil War of Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.
- : New Ylicia was endorsed by The Third Dual Republics of Kanokla.
Endorsements Received: 111 » The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Troltovia, Bohomo, Dark Matter, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Galway-Dublin, Germany Third Reich, Outer Sparta, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Maritzal, Imperium Anglorum, GanymedEuropa, Dauershire, Falvaard, Alympian Kingdom, Brakanistan, Yoannes, Super Happy Land, Cytadela, The Champions League, Blighteria, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Sect Meces, South St Maarten, Ansington, Eritei, Boldia, The Mongol Plain, Quentenia, An Clar, Northern German Federation, Puerto Thelosia, Goldenbourg, North of Americas, Chioganah, Ahma, Durlia, Nuweland, Kaspinia, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Umeria, Sinclairtown, and 61 others.Einswenn, Dorpz, Purgatio, Pazano, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, New Touraine, Death Bat, Lovisa, Greate San Marino, Feria-Alkaline, Thracia and Crimea, Rouvenor, Nardin, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Baycanistan, Lieges, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Beauprix, Nevelja, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, British Norklon, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Apabeossie, Soviet Taoistan, Lumitauka, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Stromia, The Wretched of this Earth, Neuchateau, Leszno, Walfo, Anskerdank, Lord Sapre, Rijland, Candavia, Enway, Navence, Elitestland, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Legique, Eesenland, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, Alba-Nord, Kanokla, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Poland-Kaliningrad, and Daarwyrth.