|Capital||Santiago Del Nuevo|
|Leader||President Victoria Whatnot|
|Faith||Church of New Chili|
The Second Republic of New Chili is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Victoria Whatnot with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.458 billion New Chilites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Santiago Del Nuevo. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse New Chilian economy, worth 386 trillion Nuevoes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,808 Nuevoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists are pillars of society, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, the internet has been placed under government control, and citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Chili's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Church of New Chili.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, the internet has been placed under government control.
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : New Chili voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, the government funds large training centres to turn Condors into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, a policy of plausible deniability helps protect the government from athletic doping scandals.
- : New Chili endorsed The Enlightened State of Zidium.
- : New Chili was endorsed by The Enlightened State of Zidium.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Chalan, Evrigenis, The Marlands, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Aivintis, Brotherland, Axdel, Agave, New Leganes, Hizuru, Kaldrbuth, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Gwaentrymulnuuli, Roissyland, Sen Jast, VW53Aland, Santa Dystopia, A mean old man, Marrabuk, Talitoa, Ridann, United Citizens, Veterans Association, East Malaysia, Fellon, and Zidium.