|Leader||Ulrich XIX Sigiboldide|
The Federal Republic of Neuchateau is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ulrich XIX Sigiboldide with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 883 million Neocastlians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hauterive. The average income tax rate is 87.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Neocastlian economy, worth 92.4 trillion Kreuzers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 104,617 Kreuzers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Neocastlians any less frightened, and the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neuchateau's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Neocastlians any less frightened.
- : Neuchateau was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Neuchateau, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids.
Endorsements Received: 150 » Thracia Republic, Imperium Anglorum, Viciebskaja, Republic of Satherland, The Kingdom of Denmark, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, St Scarlett, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Irminsulia, Toaddia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, Pazano, Slavonia and Srijem, Greate San Marino, The Champions League, Kenmoria WA Mission, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Outer Sparta, Ahma, Mantcor, GanymedEuropa, Elisabethshagen, Supcotia, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Feria-Alkaline, Pydrus, British Norklon, The Wretched of this Earth, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Alsted, Gingera, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Bahnhofstrasse, Kingdom Of Krakow, Galway-Dublin, Anskerdank, Mallesia, Bohomo, Lord Sapre, Republic Of Vox, Regnum Italiae, and 100 others.South St Maarten, Blechingia, Soviet Taoistan, Betasia, Navence, Kossacks, Saiwania, Lieges, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Falvaard, Chioganah, Stromia, Eritei, Umeria, Miharr, Einswenn, Maritzal, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, New Rickiland, Boldia, Puerto Thelosia, Neo-Europa, Ostermarch, Super Happy Land, Estonesia, British Alban, Beauprix, Litalia Vala, Parliamentary Laramidia, Quentenia, Nevelja, Nardin, Apabeossie, Pilipinas and Malaya, Death Bat, Wombelland, Monkistan, Kaspinia, New Touraine, Dauershire, Aragonja, Greater Albaina, Chefactastyan, Nuweland, New Vorarlberg, Amicities, Brakanistan, Wessex and Cornwall, Candavia, Yoannes, North of Americas, Belmoren, Lumitauka, Leszno, Durlia, Carphelia, Stukilo, Arorska, Rouvenor, Soviet Krussia, Milfgaerd, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Ansington, Garya, Walfo, Blighteria, Migurson, Goldenbourg, Volara, Nieuw Gent, Porury, New Ylicia, Shagolaa, The Fair Republic, Auslus, MFG R, Brittanoire, Novum Hesperia, Preusses, IllyrianAlbania, Rijland, Enway, ENOTRIA, Sloburg, Invernessia, Barna, Evergreen Keys, Capitun, The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, Godefargen, Andreapol, Wiener-Neustadt, Rotenstein, Nation of Warfare, The-British-Isles, Rhinowolf, Sienkahn, Elitestland, and Jim the Baptist.