|Capital||The Bunker-City of Omiskan|
|Animal||Nuclear Combusting Crocodile|
The Only Truly Communist State of Neo-Western East Korea is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Karamizo Frylov with an iron fist, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, soft-spoken computers, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.495 billion Neo-Western East Koreans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Bunker-City of Omiskan. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Neo-Western East Korean economy, worth 982 trillion Cyber Bats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 393,952 Cyber Bats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Digital novelty coins make for surprising vanguards of the revolution, wheelchair-enabled paratroopers need access ramps to get onto planes but not off them, foreign governments regularly accuse the Neo-Western East Korean military of war crimes, and disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neo-Western East Korea's national animal is the Nuclear Combusting Crocodile, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity.
- : Neo-Western East Korea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, foreign governments regularly accuse the Neo-Western East Korean military of war crimes.
- : Neo-Western East Korea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, wheelchair-enabled paratroopers need access ramps to get onto planes but not off them.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, digital novelty coins make for surprising vanguards of the revolution.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up.
- : Neo-Western East Korea was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Neo-Western East Korea, Big Belly is watching you.
Endorsements Received: 59 » The Three States of Fortuna, Buushi, Veterans Association, Debluu, Hizuru, Aquyia, Eastern Alksearia, East Malaysia, Brethren, New Leganes, Axdel, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, A mean old man, Aivintis, Modra, Kangarawa, Brotherland, Fellon, Canadian Technocrats, Dragons Blood, Spiruvania, VW53Aland, Empire of Dabiristan, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, The united republican democratic states, Vaskeden, Fanderia, East Deslang, Evrigenis, Republic of Berzerkistan, Vannington, Mardom, Rikos Isles, Maredita, Valerite, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Kingdom of Hapsteld, The Marlands, Wiranath, Blobbo, Land of Corporations, Merlovich, United Commonwealth of American States, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Verconia, Zohaib, Gernmark, and 9 others.Isole Ionie, Chalan, Conqerica, Ridann, Santa Dystopia, United Citizens, Sandboxford, NewImperia, and Ministarko.