The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Monkey Man population. The hard-nosed population of 1.619 billion Nelson Wilburyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 19.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Nelson Wilburyian economy, worth 62.9 trillion Yafs a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Gambling, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,841 Yafs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Millions of devastated 7-year-olds are denied astronaut and ballerina training. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nelson Wilbury's national animal is the Monkey Man.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nelson Wilbury's influence in Iberian Empire rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Nelson Wilbury's influence in Iberian Empire rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nelson Wilbury's influence in Iberian Empire rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nelson Wilbury relocated from Resuscitation to Iberian Empire.
- : Nelson Wilbury applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Nelson Wilbury relocated from Balder to Resuscitation.
- : Nelson Wilbury's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Nelson Wilbury altered its national flag.
- : Nelson Wilbury was refounded in Balder.
- : Nelson Wilbury ceased to exist in Traveling Wilburys.