The Tsardom of Nedeslavia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tsar Todorovic with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 5.171 billion Nedeslavs are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zapamtiti. The average income tax rate is 73.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nedeslavic economy, worth 651 trillion septims a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,008 septims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign leaders who don't applaud Tsar Todorovic's speeches are regarded as enemies of Nedeslavia, bars are packed at all hours, burning members of the Order of Violet is the nation's favorite pastime, and immigrants are told to pull themselves up by their worn-out budget bootstraps. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nedeslavia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The Republic of Dobyse.
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The Empire of United Engiresco.
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Nedeslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The Civil War of Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Following new legislation in Nedeslavia, immigrants are told to pull themselves up by their worn-out budget bootstraps.
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The Final of The Champions League.
- : Nedeslavia was endorsed by The Most Holy Monarchy of Daarwyrth.
- : Following new legislation in Nedeslavia, burning members of the Order of Violet is the nation's favorite pastime.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Imperium Anglorum, Saint Domingo, The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Slavorussia, Ahma, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Troltovia, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Alsted, Wombelland, An Clar, Northern German Federation, Lexembourg, Slavonia and Srijem, Rouvenor, North of Americas, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, Einswenn, Lovisa, Pazano, Leszno, Kaspinia, Dorpz, Greate San Marino, Quentenia, Thracia and Crimea, Death Bat, Germany Third Reich, Cytadela, Nardin, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Leranditale, Beauprix, Kenmoria WA Mission, GanymedEuropa, Bahnhofstrasse, Viciebskaja, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, and 26 others.Suissen, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Stromia, Neuchateau, Permorania, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Lord Sapre, The Mongol Plain, Arsenial, Enway, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Riverpost, Kanokla, Prussian-Union, The Champions League, Great Robertia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, United Engiresco, and Dobyse.